The Fire Brand
DAVE OBADA MENTORING EXPERIENCE
2021 mentoring program
MINI IMPORTATION MASTERCLASS
One of the perfect side hustle you can involve yourself with or invest in is mini importation. Setting up mini importation business can yield up to 100% profits importing fast-selling products from other countries to Nigeria to sell at lower rates that still yields more than double your investment.
I’ll hold you by hands and walk you through a step by step guide on how to start your own mini importation business.
One of the key factor of success in any eCommerce business is the kind of products you choose to sell.
In this course you’ll learn the importance of winning products, how and where to source for them.
And most importantly where to buy it at a cheaper price.
You’ll also learn how to ship your products from China to Nigeria within a short time frame.
What you’ll learn
- Making product research (Product consideration)
- You will learn the easy way to import goods from China using your phone at the comfort of your home
- Choosing the right and better customer base for your business
- How to make your customer a returning and loyal customer to your futures products
- Finding a better shipping company
- Getting a good agent
- How to sell your products for free on popular store like Jumia, Konga etc.
- Effective marketing strategies (both offline and online)
- Identifying genuine Chinese sellers
- How to master domestic delivery of your products to your customers
- and more..
Fill the form below to register for the masterclass
DISCLAIMER: This training is will offer actionable steps to help those that want to have a second stream of income set up a mini importatation business.
This site and the products and services offered on this site is in no way sponsored, affiliated, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
© Copyright 2021 Daveobada.com ||Legal Disclaimer · Terms and Condition · Refund Policy